VereMTB™ Detection Kit is a multiplex test combining both Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) and microarray technologies into a single testing workflow. This product is intended for qualitative detection, differentiation and identification of multiple pathogens in a single test. This is a Research Use Only (RUO) test.
This test is for use in conjunction with the VerePLEX™ Biosystem.
One or more of the following targets can be identified with VereMTB™ Detection Kit:
• Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex (MTBC)
• Mycobacterium tuberculosis (MTB) resistance or sensitivity to
The test also detects and differentiates 14 nontuberculous mycobacteria (NTM) consisting of
• M. abscessus, M. chelonae
• M. avium
• M. intracellulare, M. vulneris, M.chimaera, M.colombiense
• M. simiae, M. kansasii, M. scrofulaceum, M. gastri, M. mantenii
• M. xenopi
• M. fortuitum